Friday, February 14, 2014

Trade Idea: MCP

I've been on the fence as to whether or not to close MCP (long) in the trading portfolio, I think there's a high degree of probability that it pulls back, but it's still one of my favorite longer term long positions.

 Longer term 30 min base/accumulation so this looks like a long term mover.

Intraday through 15 min there are some negative signals.

I plan on holding, but I think if MCP will pullback a bit for us, the 10-day moving average is right around $5 which would likely be run for stops, so I think we can get a nice new long or add to position on the cheap so long as we verify accumulation in to any pullback so I'll hold for now, but if you are interested I'd set some price alerts for the $5 area and we can revisit it is it moves that way, I think it would be an excellent new long or add to.

No comments: