Monday, March 31, 2014

BIDU Gap Fill Not an Opportunity...

I was looking for a possible hitch-hiking trade (long) maybe some BIDU calls on Thursday's update, but the signals just weren't there to take the risk, I figured today's pullback in to the gap would have some improvement for a short term trade, but all I've found thus far is a good reason to keep the core short position open.

 Friday's post pin positive divegrnce for a gap up today or a pump and a gap fill today so far, but no positive, not even on a 1 min charrt, it is simply in line.

I cannot open a long of any sort without a positive divgerence on at least a 5 min chart, but nothing on even a 1 min, this just makes me glad I kept the core short position open.


The 3 min chart is worse...

As is the 5 min chart.. in many ways this is a proxy for the broader market.

No comments: