Thursday, April 17, 2014

AAPL Update

I'm not going to enter this position (AAPL short) for a pullback, at least not yet as I do think it has very good upside potential in the mid-term trend, in fact for now I'll probably hold the AAPL long trading position, but AAPL is quickly deteriorating.

 1 min intraday leading negative

2 min intraday leading negative, very impressive...

We are just getting moigration over to the 3 min chart, the difference between the signals on the 2 min and 3 min chart should give you some idea of how much difference there is in these timeframes that would otherwise seem so close, it is substantial, especially when you reach 5 min charts.

If the 3 min chart had the same divergence as the 2 min chart does, I'd assume the 5 min would see migration and would at least close the AAPL long that is in the green just over 1% and I'd be thinking VERY hard about entering a put or short for an AAPL PULLBACK trade like the market.

As far as the medium term trend, it could use a pullback to strengthen it, but it's already pretty impressive, this is why I'd require some strong evidence out to 5 min or what I described above, but this is a new divegrence and happening so quickly that it may just hot the 5 min chart before the close, although I'm thinking more like Monday.

30 min AAPL leading positive for the medium term bounce trend, a pullback in price would allow AAPL to accumulate a stronger position and a wider foot-print on the base.

No comments: