Friday, April 4, 2014

Quick Market Update

It may have been the Friday Max-Pain Op-Ex Pin, it may have been something else, it doesn't matter, although I think it's the op-ex pin.

Remember most contracts are closed by 2 p.m. and the pin lifted, the price action after 2 p.m. is not that important to me, but the 3C action is as it almost always picks up where it left off on the next trading day (Monday).

That being said, all of the major averages have intraday positive divergences, they should all bounce soon, I'd say definitely by 2 p.m.

If you wanted to play a quick leveraged trade to the upside, we're about in the perfect spot to enter it now.

I'll get some charts out showing you what we are looking at, this doesn't change anything about stage 3 positioning, but I did mention at least a half dozen times in the last 24 hours, "For a head fake move, this has been a VERY tame one", so who knows with certain assets like NFLX looking like they can pop and some others.


No comments: