Monday, April 7, 2014

Trade Ideas: BIDU & QQQ Long

These are still short duration, SPECULATIVE  trade ideas. BIDU looks pretty decent for a bounce, I think it needs some leverage, I'll try to get some charts up. I think most everything that has been beaten up lately is going to see some upside action, FB was another I was looking at.

However, if I had to pick just one (that's not already out), I really like the way the QQQ looks right now, I think it's very close to moving with excellent signals. I will get some charts for the Q's out.

I think you could go with something like QLD (2x long QQQ), TQQQ (3x long QQQ) ETFs or a call position in which case I prefer more time than I think I'll need, I'd probably prefer May expiration (standard monthly), although I think April standard calls would work fine as well...I prefer them slightly in the money.




No comments: