Tuesday, May 27, 2014

There's the set-up starting in NFLX

I'd set soem upside price alerts in the $400 area if you are interested in this one, I certainly am.

Earlier in the NFLX Trade Set-up an intraday move back toward $400 was expected based on the 1 min charts, it has started...
 There's the earlier divegrence on a 1 min chart that looks like it sets up some really nice short entries in to NFLX on a longer term trade, perhaps some options as well depending on where it moves to, but I don't see much reason in moving it at all if the $400 area isn't going to be hit, that's where most of my alerts are, right in and around $400, when the intraday chart goes back negative, I'll be looking at a full size position in NFLX short.

As you can see in the earlier post, there's already a lot of damage in NFLX.

No comments: