Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Trade Set-Up (longer term) MU

I've been going through my "Most Shorted list looking for some interesting possible trades and found CBS, however it took off to the upside before I could get charts together.

MU is a longer term trade that is a set-up that would come to us and give us plenty of time to prepare and confirm, but I suspect there won't be much need to confirm with the way things look right now.

 MU 5-day chart with a stage 1 base from 2011.

This is the 5-day 3C chart which doesn't show the accumulation reaching this far, although it was large, it wasn't large enough to make it to a 5-day chart, but the distribution after being in line for well over a year, is clear meaning it's on a much larger scale.

 2 hour chart confirming and turning leading negative

The 60 min chart shows more detail, going from confirmation to leading negative, MU looks to be in big trouble.

Short term the 10 min is positive, since this is one of the Most Shorted stocks in our MSI, I suspect a strong move to the upside to shake some weaker hands out which should set up a nice short entry.

Right now I'm setting price alerts in these two areas, once they are triggered I'll be looking at the shorter and intermediate term 3C charts for short entry timing. I'd definitely put this one on the watchlist.

No comments: