Friday, August 22, 2014

Yellen Indications

I suppose for now Yellen struck a slightly more balanced tone than most talking heads expected (expectations were for full-dove-tard ).

Here are the indications as well as TICK, this really doesn't look very different than what I'd expect to see in a reversal process about where we are in the reversal process.

 DIA still leading negative intraday

IWM unable to confirm the move to yesterday's close.

QQQ not confirming its move.

SPY in a negative divegrence as well

The TICK was pretty much lateral around 10 a.m. until just a bit ago when a down-channel established.

My custom SPY/TICK Indicator shows the TICK falling off yesterday afternoon and continuin with more steam this morning.

The big mover on Yellen's comments has been the $USD, the red arrow is 10 a.m.

I'm going to run my custom "DeMark" inspired scan for buy/sell signals.

No comments: