Wednesday, September 3, 2014

AAPL Update

It looks like AAPL is going to make that short term move I mentioned, I'm not too interested yet until it breaks intraday lows. I don't see the market as so broken on intraday charts yet that I would be in a rush to jump in to shorts, it seems the market is going to wait for Draghi tomorrow and maybe the NFP Friday.

Here's AAPL...
Here's additional evidence it looks like the AAPL news was leaked yesterday as you can see to the left. The intraday positive divegrence built on the pullback I expected as there would have to be a wider base to make any upside gains.

I'd still like to see a move below $98/70 to take the risk, so I'll wait for that alert, but it looks like a high probability move for AAPL, which means NASDAQ should get a little support tomorrow.

No comments: