Tuesday, February 3, 2015

MCP Blazing, Up 182% in 7 Days


Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see it, MCP added another near +65% gain today bringing the total to 182% since the day after our last update which looked like MCP was just about ready to make a go of it.

See today's update for past links as well, MCP Update
 Look at that volume and candle today! I don't envision a rest just turning on a dime, I'd expect some kind of Doji star/gap up, but I do think a rest or consolidation will be needed soon.

You can see the rounding base above and the head fake move or "Igloo with Chimney" reversal (upside down) that we often see, this 60 min chart has a great divergence, especially in the head fake area.

In fact, this 2-day Trend Channel that has held this entire trend down was just stopped out today so there's a significant change in character, but I'd like to see it take a breather and consolidate soon...

Some of the intraday charts are suggesting that we are moving in that direction.

I'd also like to get this in a new trend channel ASAP, but one step at a time. Beautiful move this last week.

No comments: