Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Overall Risk Looks Very Negative

Going through a bunch of indicators, even though I doubt any are pointing directly to any leaks on the Greek negotiations, the consensus through the majority is not only negative, but in many cases overwhelmingly so with some of the only positive or in line charts being in the very short term timeframes, once again as was posted before the open, there's some feeling that the ECB would strive to maintain a stable market as to not give the Greeks any advantage should it sell-off on news, I suspect that's what these few 1 intraday indicators are pointing at.

I've seen much less severe charts and put on bearish/short positions.

It looks like Yields are going to give up any support as well as HYG. I'll have as many charts as I think are relevant to show you what I've seen skipping around, but the HYG full house alone is darn near reason enough.

No comments: