Friday, March 13, 2015

Week Ahead

I really haven't had enough time to look at everything I'd like to make a week ahead forecast. I'm thinking early price strength except perhaps in the IWM, but again I would not play this long, but rather use price strength to sell in to or short in to.

I would think the F_O_M_C would be the pivot event that changed the market's trend on Wednesday, but that seems a little too easy and predictable, however looking at the VXX charts and derivatives, that would seem reasonable.

More than anything as far as details and particulars, I think the most important aspect is that of continuing stage 4 DECLINE which I think breaks below the 2015 range and heads to the October lows and likely breaks those as well.

So any near term price strength that we may get and I do believe we will get it in to early next week and probably right in to the F_E_D and maybe a knee jerk reaction (with the IWM caveat), I think is best used from a risk and risk reward perspective to short in to. Beyond that, I think patience and not rushing in to anything until we have screaming short term signals will be key.

More will be on the way, just after the close.

No comments: