Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Market Update

Thank you again for all of the fantastic emails, I wish I could respond to each and thank you, but I don't think I'd get much done today. We are still in pre-op so I keep moving from place to place, but I have had my eye on the market and by 11:30, I'll be watching the market the entire day.

I still have little doubt we'll get our bounce, you know what to look for...
 A bullish candlestick on an intraday timeframe with increased volume like this SPY 10-min chart this morning.

I don't believe in "V" bottoms, so look for a second low, that may make for a nice, quick Call option play.

 The positive divergences are still in effect, SPY 1 min at this morning's lows.

Here's the 2 min chart still positive.

And the 3 min chart.

IWM 5 min.

TICK improving...

On a funny note, we were just sitting with her in pre-op and a flood of water came down from the ceiling , literally approaching us at a rate of about 1 foot per 2 seconds and had to evacuate to another pre-op room, however my mother who has been unable to drink since midnight was doing her best to roll off the stretcher and lap up the water.

No comments: