Friday, April 24, 2015

The Week Ahead

After having surveyed the market today includin and leading indicators as well as stock specific trade ideas, I believe the reversal process will be Time fairly well with next week's F_O_M_C meeting. The timing of this move getting one last pop off before the FOMC is a little more than ironic.

There are numerous trade setups that look good some look great, But as I said with Apple in my view most look like one more day would be the safest route unless you are considering the larger trend and willing to have a wide stop, And then I think anywhere in this area is fine.

Almost all of our leading indicators are not only negative negative but they're -in the way we wanted to see them this includes the SPX:RUT Ratio, professional sentiment, high-yield credit, the VIX is out performing on intraday basis and VIX futures are showing accumulation and treasury yields look as they should with a turn to the downside.

I believe we have our head fake move in, there's nothing new or interesting about the reversal process even on a one-day move like the QQQ today.

This weekend I will be putting out a list of trade ideas ideas which is unusual for me on the weekend, But I believe we have the time and I believe it is worth taking the time to do it right.

And I said this morning I can't predict the exact top to the hour or day, but when the market is at the area, The signals are unmistakable.

So far everything we expected to see since the April 2 second forecast has occurred. This in large part is due to the higher probability that trumps even a move such as the one we have seen since April 2.

I'll have a little more for you after the close and of course over the weekend

No comments: