Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Quick Market Update

After having a look at multiple futures in multiple timeframes as well as the market averages, Treasuries and even gold, I believe they will all come down with gold being the interesting one on this parabolic , legacy arbitrage move against the $USD.

While we are expecting these assets to come down and I believe they will, I think Treasuries will be among the first to set up according to our trade set-up which I'll call out when I see strong enough signals and of course the other is the parabolic move in gold (because of the parabolic drop in the $USD). I don't trust these moves and I suspect there may be a quick trade there, but we don't fade an asset just because it's parabolic, I want to have some solid objective evidence before putting out a trade idea on gold.

Watch the TICK...

No comments: