Friday, June 22, 2012

BPZ Update

BPZ was a trade idea from June 18 (long) , I have  5.88% loss in the trade right now, but I still like it and plan on holding it. The loss represents less than 1% of portfolio, so it is within the speculative risk management range I intended.

Here's a requested update...

 The white arrow is the original idea, it was sitting right on support so a break below support (likely bear trap) is not too surprising.

 What I like about BPZ are both the long term trends of the short term charts and the divergences on the long term charts, they suggest a large change in character is underway in BPZ. (2 min)


 3 min

 30 min leading positive

 60 min leading positive.

Before, since we had no uptrend in place, we couldn't apply a Trend Channel stop, now that we have the start of a move up, the hourly channel has a current stop at $2.15.

I don't see anything at this time that changes my mind on the long position.

No comments: