Tuesday, June 23, 2015

USO Should be Coming Down Intraday

I still expect the broader trend in USO to move lower, but don't forget the last 2 weeks have seen tonight's (4:30 p.m.) API Inventories send Crude futures higher on their release with a gap up Wednesday until tomorrow's 10:30 a.m. EIA Oil inventories which has sent them lower. I don't know if they keep the game up as it has been the same the past 2 weeks, but something to be aware of (good cop/bad cop or pump and dump).

 These are Crude Futures (Brent) 1 min above. I have the Leading Indicators screen open, but I've been watching USO's 3C chart deteriorate all afternoon so these oil future chart signals are in line with the USO signals from earlier .

Crude intraday 3 min leading negative divergence.

I rarely trust these parabolic moves, they have a way of ending in similar fashion to the way they began, just in the opposite direction.

Remember the API/EIA scam. Unless a speculative day trade, I prefer t try to catch the API/EIA scam if they run it again tonight and in the early morning.


No comments: