Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1- min negative divergences.

OK, I'm seeing the first 1 min negative divergences, it seems the last 1 minute positive was just a little market maker play that ended around 1:45.

This does not mean for sure that today they will reverse the market, but it is an indication of a strong possibility being they have completed the task needed to create the false breakout of the bear flag (Judo Concept). This could simply be a jiggle in the market, but it's in all three major averages, so personally I don't want to get greedy and fall into a hole. I'd suggest to start looking at phasing into short positions you may like.

AAPl is one I like, it's showing distribution across all timeframes 1-5 minutes in all 3 indicators-6 for 6. With it in the position it's in, I feel it's a short worth looking at. I'll be sending out more shortly.

1 comment:

JC said...

Just for clarification, are we seeing a negative across the longer timeframes including the hour?