Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Relief

Below you will see 3 charts, the DIA, QQQQ and SPY. Last night I told you the only really solid positive divergence with consistency (that would still allow me to believe in this bounce) was the hourly chart and despite the declines, it remained in a positive posture. As of today, I have at least 3 negative divergences, which is surprising because it does take time and distribution to move them; that may say something about how strong the distribution was today.

I started WOWS as a side project as I was doing a lot of research for the people I advise personally. WOWS has grown at a pace unimaginable to me in a few short months.

I have over a decade of technical trading experience and about 3 years of teaching Technical Analysis, so for me many of the things that I've learned in the past are still with me. 3C has given me a new insight into the market, but some calls I've had to make like the oil bounce, like the malicious bounce in the market that we saw today, these all run counter to what I've known and practiced for years. I feel a strong responsibility to the Wolf Pack and all I want is to see you succeed, it's my little dig at the crooks on Wall Street and I feel great when I hear your success stories. However, none of these calls lately have been easy to make; they have all flown in the face of everything I learned all those years. While you should not expect to be right a majority of the time in the market (it's just not realistic-that's why we have risk management), I feel a commitment to the Wolf pack to give you sound analysis. So today was a day of great relief for me. Everything that 3C was showing me and how I chose to interpret it, all culminated today with a breakout that looks very much like the false breakout I've been watching for. Even the fact the bear flags were broken alone is a success in the analysis. I'm not bragging, I can't-I just interpret the 3C readings. I guess I just wanted to say that I feel the analysis, that many of you have contributed to by the way, seems sound. It feels and looks like we are hot on the heels of these crooks. So today, I feel relieved that the improbable outcomes that we've been looking for have materialized. I feel relieved that we are understanding the market and I think this is a very select and small group of people who can say that. I think maybe 1 of 1000 traders has the insight we have gained into the absolute corruption and game rigging that is Wall Street. While others suspect it, we prove it.

I just hope that you make money, that it enriches your lives. I hope that you have come to understand the market or are well on your way and maybe you find out new things and I can learn from you as you all have now broken free of the dogma of technical analysis and the media manipulation. I think you see how things really work and with each passing week, we add more knowledge to that cup. I'm confident that you are the new generation of effective traders that will make new discoveries, invent new indicators/strategies and will realize, YOU CAN BEAT WALL STREET. You can see the traps and you can use them to your advantage.

It's a heavy burden to go out on a limb with so many people listening and reading my analysis; especially when I have come to a conclusion or hypothesis that runs counter to everything I had learned in the past. Like the oil trade last week-the seemingly impossible bounce last Wednesday in oil. Everyone is bullish on gold and I'm not, I'm at odds with every  Wall Street analyst and the media that so many relied on in the past. It's even at odds with the normal relationships that exist between gold and the market. That puts me pretty far out on a very obscure and thin limb. So to see the pieces fall together today was a huge relief.

I have the best group of people I could ask for. You all have been so supportive in so many ways, I do feel a strong obligation to you and I hope, that while I may be wrong or make mistakes, that in the end, I don't let you down. I appreciate your trust and all the incredible emails my wife and I read from all of you. I hope I have given you something for your money, you have definitely given me something in return: purpose, support, well-wishes, very humbling emails and when my wife reads them, she is really proud of the work that I'm doing which means the world to me. So having the respect of my wife that I love more then I can put into words, is invaluable-it's your emails that have given us both strength and personally, given me the strength to go out on those limbs that I sometimes wish I didn't have to, but are my obligation to you.

Thank you all. Sorry for the rant, today just feels like a huge relief and I wanted to share it with you all.

Here are the 1 hour 3C negative divergences developing....


No comments: