Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm OUT!

For a couple of hours, I have a meeting; I will be back to post tonight's wrap. Today was a good start, but as I said over the weekend, even after we get the reversal, which looks like we got today looking at the candlesticks alone, never mind everything else, they are still going to shake the tree as hard as they can.

I know exactly what I want to show you so I'll have the post up within 30-45 minutes of getting home later.

We are in a good place, but not an easy place. Everything has panned out as expected/hoped, but we're not in the clear, just headed in the right direction. So I didn't forget about you, I will be back, there will be a post and you will be prepared for whatever comes this week.

In the meantime, review today's trading action and the updates. There's a lot you can learn about manipulation in the market from today's trading action. Heck, the timing of the Euro Stress tests in and of itself is a lesson. After the divergences seen on Friday suggesting they were wrapping up the bounce, could you really (after all you have seen) believe that the timing of the press release was just happenstance? If you do, then I've not done my job and you are not yet sufficiently paranoid. I know the connotation the word carries, but you can't be paranoid enough in this market because we are just seeing the effects of their manipulation.

I have seen some things that I'm sworn to secrecy over because someone's job depends on it, but suffice it to say I've seen things that I didn't exactly understand at the time and now I'm understanding what they meant. This is why I say you can't be too paranoid because after what we have seen the last few months, your imagination can come up with some pretty good ideas of what really goes on behind the closed doors of smart money's trading rooms. Now take that and multiply it by 10 or even 100 and that's probably closer to the reality.

We've been brainwashed our entire lives so anyone saying something different then what we have come to know the market as, is kind of a kook in our view. This is the reason that most people lose money in the market and Goldman Sachs can give an average $600,000 bonus per employee and remember, like any big organization, that includes mail room clerks, data entry, secretaries, janitors, etc-not just traders and board members.

So I'll be back-but please study the action today and gain an insight into how it really works. These are your own eyes looking at real objective data, not a kook's paranoia so you WILL if you take the time to look and have an open mind, make your own discoveries that prepare you for the realities of Wall Street. Then and only then will you be in a position to take these guys on toe to toe and walk away with a pocket full of cash.

I've heard some great successes from a lot of emails today, people heard about the divergences on Friday, bought and made nearly 7% today alone!

GREAT JOB

See you soon!!

No comments: