Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Watch the Dollar

The short term 3C charts on the dollar just got shaky, one of our members sent me this

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/fed-monetizes-27-billion-worth-5-year-bonds-submitted-accepted-ratio-drops-58x

-not too sure I agree about strength in the market but this could be having an effect on the dollar. Long term (maybe medium term is better) 3C shows the dollar is resuming it's uptrend.

Like I said, it's looking shaky, I don't show confirmation in all 3 1 minute charts so it may be a momentary pause. I'll keep an eye on it.

3C 1 min. continue to confirm price trend in the market's it's following price almost exactly so there's no positive divergences really and I wouldn't expect to see a negative divergence unless we saw an intraday rally.

I think we're on target for our reversal, all signs as of now point to this.

No comments: