Friday, November 19, 2010

An Isolated Patch of Specialized Semis

Here are a couple of mostly solar related specialized semiconductors worth a look at for long positions, at this point I'm going to say for relatively short holding periods unless we see some sector rotation into the group. I've looked at the charts and 3C on these and they look not only good, but better then anything else in the group right now. Most have carved out several days on intraday bottom price movement.

TSL This looks like a bounce just getting started, whether it goes beyond a bounce or not will depend on the underlying action of both the group, the stock and the market. Because of the market, that is why I'm saying I believe the holding times may be relatively short.

CRUS has a breakout around $14.10

FSLR also looks like a rebound bounce.

DSTI is speculative, but I think it looks like one of the best in the group.

LSCC 1-5 min charts have kept up well and 10-15 min charts are showing leading positive divergences, as many others are as well.

Take a look at these, if any interest you and you'd like any more details on them feel free to email me. I haven't checked any of these for earnings.

No comments: