Monday, February 7, 2011

YGE Trade Alert

Take a look at YGE, it might be one to put a limit alert on as it crosses overhead resistance

 First the daily 3C is showing accumulation at the December base, a good sign. The trend hasn't been too whacky or volatile which I like as well.

 Here's the new 3C I've been fooling around with as the market is adapting and changing, we must do so as well. It's showing a positive divergence  into today's slight pullback.


 Here's the area I'd consider this a long trade, on a new high above Wednesday's highs.


And here's the Trend Chanel Stop, which will move up so I've compensated a little by lifting the stop a bit higher. Let the trade come to you, let it prove it can take out those highs and hold them on increasing volume. I'd certainly set an alert for this one around $12.32

No comments: