Monday, March 21, 2011

12 of 13 Long Trades Are All Up

Last night I laid out the reasoning behind my theory that the next bull market (at least sector wise) would be in alternative energy sources. I have an extensive watchlist that is growing, but in glancing at 3C last night, I listed 13 trades that I thought would take off today, 12 of the 13 are up and the one that is down is only down by less then half a percent.

We are very early in this possible emerging trend so we want to watch for the leaders and those that fall under heavy accumulation. If you entered any of the trades this morning (many would already have you at a decent profit) then be sure to email me for any trade specifics. With so many I can't do them all proper justice in analyzing them.

As for the shorts listed, they are up with the market, but if you are interested in them, let me know as they are looking pretty good for a short position, especially CAT which may be setting up a nasty bull trap today.

If there are stocks in alternative energy (any part from manufacturing, storage, transportation, etc) that you would like to be included for ongoing analysis, just email me your favorites and if they aren't on the list already, I'll include them. There are many different forms of alternative energy and they are each at different levels of development. The companies that provide materials, analysis, transportation, etc will be important to watch as well to put together a composite picture of which forms of A.E. are being most seriously considered.

No comments: