Tuesday, March 1, 2011

FCX-On the Radar

I've mentioned FCX a couple of times since the weekend, it's looking like a solid trade, but you must always beware the false breakout, etc, but normally this is where I'd be looking at entering. If your stop is wide enough, you should be able to handle volatility.

 A move under the last two days of support or today's lows thus far would serve as my trigger, the Trend Channel as my stop.

So I don't confuse anyone, yesterday didn't make a higher low so the day before was the signal candle, but there so close, I'd consider them nearly the same-$.03 difference. This is the "classic" kiss of resistance or the top -"good bye"-without manipulation, this is nearly a perfect set up. With manipulation,  it can get volatile and thus the wider stop.

No comments: