Thursday, April 28, 2011

Quick Market Peak

This afternoon move has the looks of short covering to it, I didn't see anything out news wise that would explain it.

 Just to double check my indicators, I'm looking at Worden's Money Stream on a daily of the DIA, I don't even have to draw in the divergence, it's pretty clear.

 Interestingly (MS isn't usually that sensitive on intraday charts) it picked up this negative divergence on a 5 min scale where the worst of it seems to be.

 3C 5 min of DIA

 The Q's daily, again, way off on MS.

 And the 3C Q's 5 min..., note the acceleration downward today.

 MoneyStream on the SPY daily, again, a really ugly leading negative daily divergence.

And the 3C SPY 5 min chart, again accelerating downward as the market moves up.

Suffice it to say, I don't trust this move much.

No comments: