Tuesday, July 19, 2011

3C Comes Through

As I've told many of you individually and collectively, I'm no Guru, I depend on 3C to determine what the post probable course of the market is. Most indicators are lagging, actually all indicators are lagging, but 3C shows something most indicators don't, the underlying action in the market. 3C has the power to contradict price movements and it is in that power that 3C has predictive qualities. So far just in the last 6 weeks, 3C predicted a moster short squeeze rally when the market was looking lke it would break down any day, it called the top of that rally, the op-ex tradng range and in this article from last Friday the most likely direction of the market after Op-Ex Friday, which included a down day on Monday followed by a bounce up-today we have that bounce up.

The long term 3C charts are still bearish, so I view this as a counter trend bounce and it should be used to take profits in longs and initiate short positions. Hopefully 3C will give us a good idea of when this bounce is about to end so we can get the best pricing possible. I'll be adding candidates and areas in which I think they make sense as trades.

If you have specific questions relating to your positions or trading, never hesitate to email me.

No comments: