Wednesday, July 20, 2011

AH and Intel

Well INTC apparently CRUSHED earnings according to the Street.com however they are trading down in AH. We'll see when the market opens tomorrow what the real story is. Remember my earnings call on INTC wasn't about beat or miss, but reaction in price and thus far it's trading down.

In any case, I thought I'd pass this little AH game along. I was looking at the YahooFinance message boards to see when they'd release (believe me, I never go there otherwise) and everyone was up in arms about the number had been leaked because INTC was trading up in AH, the number wasn't leaked-at least not the way they thought, but what was happening was the experienced AH traders were making t seem that way so the retail guys would think there was gong to be a monster AH rally on great numbers, the guys on the board were buying, INTC released and now it's trading below the close. So that's one of the little AH games the locals play and a good reason not to trade AH unless you know who's who in the zoo.

No comments: