Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Market Update

I wanted to get the word out on portfolio action quickly, now I'll show you why.

First of all, if you traded with us, you should have done very well on this short position, I'd rather lock in that profit on the bit of market weakness until the divergences get resolved, even if that means leaving some on the table-Bulls make money, bears make money, PIGS GET SLAUGHTERED. So I hope that was a profitable trade for you as well.

Here are a few charts of the SPY and DIA, I'm not doing a full update because I want to get back to looking at the market and seeing which way this is going, it just takes too long to capture and upload all the charts.


 The DIA 1 min which has been positive most of the day, it was even more positive at the dip after the FOMC.

 The 5 min shows some brief weakness, but all in all, still positive.

 The 10 min is even more positive at the market weakness.

 And while the 15 is still leading negative, it is showing signs of going positive -very early signs that may or may not hold. Clearly we are in some transitional area, of what length and direction, that's what I'm working on.

 SPY 1 min was leading positive, even more so at the market dip.

 The 5 min is like the DIA 5 min.

 10 min is positive at the dip in prices.

And the 15 min has gone from confirmation to a relative positive divergence, even though it is still leading negative.

I'm looking right now for the next trade and will let you know as soon as we have a high probability trade. For now, I'm VERY HAPPY with 3C's performance and the lat short trade profits.

No comments: