Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our Positions

Or former positions... I'm looking at some of the inverse ETFs we used and seeing some interesting things-I have a lot more to look at. You know my feeling going into this was that we'd be making a new low before we head higher-I mean much higher, and that is still likely the case, but now it's a matter of getting in at the right spot for a high probability/low risk trade.

Here's the SPXU -ProShares UltraPro Short S&P-500
 1 min 3C is not keeping up with price, it should be able to easily confirm the trend at 1 min.

 We also have non-confirmation at 5 min.

 a slight negative divergence at 10 min

However, the 15 min is still very strong and this is why I think we will likely see a new low.

However, given some of the strength seen in 3C in the market averages, I'm looking for a pullback hopefully that we can enter like we did on Monday from Friday's postion-remember we sold at the market lows and re-established our longs in the inverse ETFs like SPXU.

I'll update you on any good looking opportunities as they arise.

No comments: