Tuesday, October 11, 2011

VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and AA

IWhen I first started trading full-time, I bought the top of the line QuadCore desktop and had nothing but problems, I bought 2 more top of the line laptops and returned both, I told them, "I want a computer with no problems", they told me, "Buy a MAC". So I bought a MacBook Pro and have always said I would never own a PC again. Now I know I ask a lot of my MAC, I'm running their OS plus Windows 7 at the same time,  I have 4 streaming programs running, but for the last 25 minutes I have been trying to open STINKING SAFARI-I'm a lot more angry then I can repeat here and NOTHING! IT WOULDN'T LOAD A PAGE.  I tried IE, even though I don't expect much there, again NOTHING. After Force Quitting Safari 20 times, emptying the cache and history, finally it opened, but WAY TOO LATE for my post, which was AA, which I told you I was going to look at.

Here were the charts (notice the capture time) I was trying to post before AA's earnings, which must have missed because it doesn't look so hot.

 AA 1 min distribution over the last 4 days

 5 min distribution today, after first marking it up, better known as "Sell in to strength"

 AA 10 min negative divergences, but look how bad today was!

 AA 15 min negative divergence-again-sell in to strength.

I didn't intend on making this an earnings call so no harm, just frustration, but I guess you have to wonder about a leak given those charts.

ON ANOTHER NOTE


If anyone is running a MAC with VMWare/Windows and has had similar problems or knows about any routine maintenance (like the Windows disk clean up), PLEASE EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW, THIS SOMETIMES HAPPENS DURING MARKET AND THAT IS NOT GOOD! 


TIA.

No comments: