Monday, February 27, 2012

The Earnings Plays

Of the 3 highest probability plays, AMKR hasn't flashed any interesting signals, I didn't see much in PCLN which I was leaning bearish on last night until I checked the 5 min chart, that is a little interesting.

HGSI which was a bullish slant has shown more then the other two, but here are PLCN and HGSI thus far today (they report after the bell).

HGSI
 Even though HGSI dipped today, the 1 min chart didn't make a lower low and has held up. That's not a major signal, but taken with the 5 min chart below, it's looking better.

 The 5 min is leading positive in to a dip today, thus far I like what I see and was leaning more toward HGSI last night, we still have time though as GOOG didn't show its cards until 15 mins. before the close.

PCLN
The 1 and 2 min charts in PCLN don't show anything, but this 5 min chart shows  weakness in to today's move in Friday's range.

I'll keep watching and let you know if anything changes.

No comments: