Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Trade Idea RENN (long)

 RENN in a triangle consolidation, this one will be very obvious so watch out for a shakeout, you may want to consider RENN on a breakout from the triangle, although I kind of like it here. If I bought here, I'd probably have to use a smaller position size to allow for a wider stop in case of a shakeout move.

 The daily RENN chart was very positive with a decent size base going in to the first leg up which has since consolidated.

 Here's that accumulation leading to the first leg up and in line trade on the 60 min chart.

 The 30 min chart with more detail looks very positive here.

 Toward the end of the triangle the 15 min chart also looks positive.

And locally the 1 min chart looks positive.

The only thing that bothers me is it looks too good to be true, but there are a good amount of positive divergences here that I personally would take a shot at it. This stock can really move, however I'd still want decent risk management in place. A breakout move might be the best play if you set alerts and can move quickly.

No comments: