Friday, March 9, 2012

VXX / VIX Volatility Index

 VXX 1 min is even stronger on today's move lower

 VXX 1 min zoomed in, I like the new leading high on a lower day...

 I also like the 2 min chart which is long term positive, being right on the money with positive divergence well before VXX moved up at all. If VXX falls a bit on any market strength from here, I'd likely add to the position.

 I also like the 5 min chart nailing the move earlier today and making a new leading 3C local high.

 The 30 min chart shows what I view as the second half of a "W" type base with stronger 3C readings.

 The 60 min chart from decline to a "W" bottom with positive divergences at both bottoms, but stronger at the second bottom which made an intraday new low (head fake move I look for in reversals).

The 2 day VIX chart is hitting a new leading high the last 4 days.

No comments: