Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Trades...

I'm going to look around for some long trades/hedges if any one needs them. I'm nearly perfectly hedged as this move down has moved barely moved the long term equity model portfolio. I had picked up some leveraged long positions to juice returns on a short squeeze and hedge the longer term short positions that I am not planning on covering. I don't have time for portfolio management and figuring out precisely what I needed to hedge as the model portfolio is my last priority (first is to all of you, second to individual emails, last model portfolio), however I luckily guessed correctly on position sizes for the leveraged long ETFs so I really don't need to move much around there, but I like the open so far and it looks like an opportunity to add or initiate some speculative longs/hedges for core shorts you may be planning on holding, it's just a matter of seeing where the high probability/low risk set ups are.

I'll report back.

No comments: