Friday, June 15, 2012

FB Update

 FB July $25 Calls up 28.57%


 FB 1 min intraday negative divergence.

 2 min intraday negative divergence

 5 min negative divergence. These suggest a consolidation at minimum and more likely a pullback like we saw earlier in the week. My guestimate for a pullback target based SOLEY on FB trade as I can't discount what happens with Greece or Central banks, would be somewhere around the $27.75-$28 area.

 The longer term FB charts remain very positive and suggest quite a bit more upside, this is the 15 min.

 The 30 min leading positive as well...

And the 60 min with a different zoom so you can see where 3C is now compared to when FB first started trading.

All in all I still like FB a lot, if the position was a long equity position I probably would have just held it, but with options I prefer to take profits at the first sight of a potential pullback.

No comments: