Thursday, July 12, 2012

LOL-And there it is!

It takes a bit of time to capture, upload, comment and post; while I was doing that this happened...

That's 3 intraday calls today that have worked out just as 3C was showing, 1)the gap fade up instead of a break lower 2) the consolidation on the 1 min negative and 3) a bone for the shorts

This is that bone (or at least the start) that I just posted would likely be seen.

The shorts see today as a "bounce" and failed attempt at gap resistance. 10 years ago I would have shorted a set up like this.

Like I said, I'm not too concerned with it, we've had a week of leading positive divergences suggesting more upside in the short term timeframe (which I would normally define as 5 days or so-although lately that seems to be a little optimistic).


No comments: