Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Charts...

The QQQ seems to be the most well developed....

 QQQ 1 min from relative negative to leading negative.

 QQQ 2 min from relative negative to a much deeper leading negative


QQQ 3 min migration from the 2 min chart? I'd guess it is likely as the 3 min leads negative, these are nice divergences, doing what they should for a decent signal, I'd still like to see them firm up and more confirmation.

 QQQ 5 min hasn't seen any positive activity today and remains leading negative, in the trend it is much, much deeper.

 The Aug 2nd market wide accumulation day, and the 15 min chart going from a negative relative to a lading negative as the QQQ puts in the pivot I expected to see and AAPL as well yesterday.


 IWM 1 min trend leading negative, not seeing any positive activity

 1 min intraday going more and more negative


 IWM 3 min in a leading negative position

 SPY 1 min also turning down in to a leading negative position

2 min SPY showing no strength and leading negative.

I want to check some other asset classes as well as the Risk Asset Layout.

If I'm a bit slow on the emails today forgive me, whenever there's a quiet day I've found you need to really pay attention as it doesn't normally stay that way long and signals shift very fast.

No comments: