Thursday, August 9, 2012

Quick FB Update

 After FB made a capitulation move to the downside we saw some positive activity, some got long and made some quick money with options on this small run, but I suspected from the start that this was not a big enough base to accomplish much of anything and we'd likely be coming back down to likely form a bigger base in FB, thus  far it looks like we are on track for that.

 15 min leading positive

a 60 min leading positive at the second low.

I'm not thinking that we are about to see lift off, but I am thinking we will. I might consider starting to build an equity long in FB, I'll wait a bit more and see what comes of these long term positive divergences. I'd really like an options call, but I don't think we are there yet at least today.

No comments: