Friday, September 14, 2012

Market Update part 2-Charts

The late day divergence I mentioned in part 1 of the last market update that seems to be there to push the market in to the close (how much effect Egan-Jones has I don't know), is on different timeframes in all of the averages, it does not show up at all in the Russell 2000 which I consider to be the most important average for the vitality of any risk on move.

 On the DIA, the relative positive divergence appears out to the 5 min chart, however within the context of a larger and more powerful leading negative divergence.

 On the QQQ chart it is out to 3 min, again it is a weaker relative positive divergence within a much larger and stronger leading negative divergence, or in other words, it does not improve the damage done today.

On the SPY it's on a 1 min intraday chart.

I'll be interested to see what they look like by the close as I can see the DIA one that is up on my charts now is already starting to come undone

No comments: