Monday, October 15, 2012

Market Update

All I can say is I believe shorts that don't have the same tools we have salivated over this

 Another, "Short the rip" above the 5 min 50 bar, gave smart money some ammo today.

I know ROC is no longer fashionable, but a simple ROC on price in almost any timeframe would tell you, "Something is changing" and changes in character precede changes in trend.

SPY 15min ROC.

As for the charts, like I said, no damage, in fact we've even hit a new milestone today.

 SPY 2 min intraday negative divergence did both things I mentioned, consolidated and pulled the SPY back a little, not as much as a normal pullback would, but we still have some time, however I'd be using any price weakness to add to my long positions for at least a swing long similar to the downtrend from the 5th of Oct.

 The SPY 5 min chart has NO DMAGE at all and has hit new local leading positive highs.

 10 min chart added all of what is in the box today alone and at a new leading positive high since the move down started.


 The 15 min charts have been blowing me away today, all this added today, again more than even before the move down stated, this looks to be a powerful shakeout, but when aren't they, that it what they are there for.

Here's the new milestone, a 30 min chart
All of what is in the box was added today alone on a 30 min chart! That could normally take 2-4 days.

No comments: