Thursday, November 29, 2012

On the Other Hand-ZNGA

This one I decided to keep open yesterday, I think I'll close half here. If you are considering something along those lines you may want a trailing stop and I have a few suggestions. I'll keep half open and try to replace it on a pullback as I like ZNGA longer term, if you don't mind the drawdown you could just leave the position alone and be patient, it should have plenty more upside in the weeks ahead.



 2 min chart looks decent

 5 min chart shows this move being prepared yesterday

 Overall 15 min for the longer trend looks great


 Possible stops with a 10/22 bar moving average on a 60 min chart

And a 30 min chart, that should leave some room for consolidation, but still allow a stop that moves up with price if price continues higher.

No comments: