Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lowering Short Exposure Except Core Positions

I'm lowering short exposure on leveraged trades, ETFs, puts, etc across the board, except the Core shorts for now and keeping long positions as the larger intermediate trend is long, which should come after a decent move down, but I don't like the way some of these charts are developing on the positive side and there was a POMO operation by the F_E_D today at 1 p.m., there's another tomorrow as part of the Securities extension program, while I can't say that money went in to the market, I can say that is what use to happen with POMO during QE1/QE2 so I want to be in a more neutral place with a bias toward the long side for now, shorts can be added if the signals are there at even better prices so there's not much harm there, but until I understand what this is, I want to flatten out with a bias toward quality shorts (Core) and long positions.

As any are added/closed, I will post them.

I'll also post the charts and fast change in character that is driving this move.

No comments: