Monday, December 3, 2012

Quick Update

There are so many individual stocks I'm looking at and I really need to look at the broader market, I just started doing that and one of my stops was the $US Dollar index, this moves up and it's bad for the market, it moves down and it's good for the market.

This 1 min leading positive divergence in the issue falls in line with some of the other positives on longer timeframes posted in the Futures post late last night.

Here it is, pretty much in line since opening trade and then some big positive leading divergences in near term trade with solid longer term ones in place.

I'll be looking at the rest of those indicators now and getting an update out, but this looks VERY interesting for the $USD near term with longer term positives in place, this would have a negative effect on the market as a whole.

No comments: