Friday, January 11, 2013

Market Charts

I captured these, but because of what I saw I wanted to look at some of the confirming assets and make sure we aren't about ready to see a quick drop and although those assets are doing fine, they don't have the extreme look just yet, but they are getting there.

So these charts are now in the process from all I can see. The start of this week and every day until yesterday I said I was looking for the SPX/SPY to move above last Friday's highs and more importantly that I did not think we'd see any significant signals until we were above those highs. Also I said many times as well as last night that the higher price can go (I don't think it can do it long), the more effective a head fake becomes and then I posted the two links to the head fake article.

So here are the charts, as of yesterday afternoon we crossed above the area, earlier today we weren't getting any notable signals, now we are, everything we've been looking for is playing out.

Here are the charts...

 DIA 1 min

 DIA 2 min-the divergence is migrating through to more important timeframes.

 DIA 3-remember I said it was unlikely we'd see any extreme signals like this until we moved higher in to the area from yesterday/today.

 DIA 5 min

 The long term 15 min

 QQQ 1 -this is even worse currently


 QQQ 2

 QQQ 3 min

 QQQ 5 min-this is what we were looking for

 SPY 1 min

 SPY 2 min

 SPY 3 min

SPY 5 min

All of the negative divergences are now worse since the capture.

No comments: