Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Market Update

It has been a very dynamic day, earlier (45 mins ago or so)  the signals looked to be building, now they are in line and in certain case fading, if you go out to about 10 or 15 minutes they are falling off negative really bad so if I were to play options here right now, I'd have to take  longer term position out to March monthlies.

I'm still looking around. I expected volatility like VXX and UVXY to show some intraday negative signals, but they held up really well.

So like yesterday there's some question as to what is going on the last two days, but today's character is not as good as yesterday's, it's almost a totally different situation as if there's some fluid dynamic.

I'm still poking around to see if there's any trade worth picking up now.

No comments: