Thursday, February 28, 2013

One more Try

This could be nothing (although I doubt it), it could be the start of a move for an options expiration pin or it could be that new Dow high I think Wall St. would love to have, especially on a Friday, but there's some movement in futures.

 The 1 min ES chart is flying with a leading positive divegrence, this may not last overnight or it might, but there's no support for any price moves that could potentially come from this, so it gives us another opportunity like today perhaps with names like GOOG and PCLN, but it's way too early to tell, I just saw it and thought to post it.

 The real problem is in the 5 min chart, this is why I preferred next week's expiration on the puts, the volatility in the market is insane, so I'd rather have a few extra days, but this shows us what's been going on with smart money.

 NQ has the same 1 min...

And the same 5 min.

Maybe I'll check these before I go to bed, but a I said in the last post, maybe op-ex, maybe the new Dow high to bring retail in over the weekend, maybe it's nothing, but it can't hurt.

No comments: