Monday, February 25, 2013

QQQ/IWM Fill

Well as near as I can tell these are the correct fills, as you know I like to close these weeklies on momentum, as soon as momentum starts to fade the profits fade even with higher prices (although I am having some trouble this a.m. with quotes).

In any case, it looks like this was still a worthwhile quick trade.

Nearly 44% and 40% for about a day and a half.

I still like these Gold March and April calls.

As for the market, the TICK is not all that impressive, this is the open or early action we expected Friday, I do think the weekly put options will line up as the next trade, but I do want to look in to some of the longer term positions as well and see what may be looking good at the moment, but as you know I prefer to let a.m. trade burn off, especially after a weekend.


No comments: