Tuesday, March 26, 2013

9th Verse Same as the First

I just got on line this morning after replacing a wireless router and arguing with my internet provider for 45 minutes, but I'm here.


*Again thank you to everyone for all of the supportive emails, there are a few of you who wrote some really exceptional life stories and I haven't had the time to respond yet, not like I'd like to, but I want you to know I have read them all and I will respond to them all, I just don't want to rubber-stamp a thank you on something so personal and special.

Thanks.


I missed what did this to ES, I know it wasn't the typical overnight levitation.

I'm assuming maybe the Case-Shiller, in any case, the pre-market ramp is in, our SPY calls should be looking good and we'll se if this 9th day can finally break the SPX nominal high.


No comments: