Monday, March 18, 2013

GLD Update

Looking at the GLD charts (I haven't checked the $USD which will be important) I'd like to sell in to the next momentum move in GLD and then look for a new entry as I think it has more to go on the upside, but I think a pullback is highly probable first.

 GLD 1 min is seeing a late day positive divergence, it is building on several timeframes as well

 GLD 2 min positive toward the afternoon

 3 min leading positive

 5 min moving toward leading positive from a earlier positive divergence

 The 10 min is where I'm not impressed and why I'd like to sell in to the next momentum move and look to reposition because of the next chart.

The 15 min is leading positive, but more importantly it looks to have a decent size base that hasn't even broken out, I'm thinking one more run, a pullback and then a move toward a breakout, I'd want to establish a new position before that breakout and perhaps even use les leverage.

No comments: